Web Melbot Studios
We are currently seeking a video game 3D Animator with a knack for cartoony stylized vibes.
We are starting a new project for Nintendo Switch and Next Gen consoles and we are going to expand our team.
If you are interested, send us your CV/Resume and animation reel to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: 3D ANIMATOR.
Your Daily Job:
- Create believable, high-quality animations and directly participating in implementing them in Unity.
- Define the animation style and workflow under the supervision of the Producer.
- Rig/skin low to medium polygon models.
- Be pro-active part in the game creation process with the team.
- Contribute effectively to the art pipeline while understanding target platform constraints.
- Collaborate within the Art Team to obtain a consistent visual style for the game.
- Work with the Programming Team to integrate your animations in the game while respecting technical constraints.
- 2 or more years of experience in Blender. Maya or 3D Studio Max is a plus.
- 2 or more years of experience in game development.
- Have a clear understanding of character motion, physics-based motion and of the fundamental principles of animation.
- Be able to define best practices for rigging/skinning
- Modeling skills and knowledge of the Unity particle system is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of Unity3D
Portfolio Requirements: In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio/reel or other samples of your work. Examples of basic cycles for animation characters in video games. Walk, run, idle, attack, jump, etc.
We are very interested in quadruped creatures, or characters cantering on more than two limbs.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com